Netgate 6100 BASE pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance
Regular Price Regular Price £682.00 excl.VAT
Netgate 6100 BASE pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance with 8GB Memory and 16GB Storage
The Netgate® 6100 is one of the most versatile security gateways in its class. It is ideal for home, remote workers, and small businesses who require flexible port configurations for high-speed WAN and LAN connectivity. The 6100 combines the power of an Intel C3558 Quad Core CPU with integrated QuickAssist & AES-NI, and 8 GB of memory for a snappy user experience, delivering over 18 Gbps of L3 routing across 8 Independent 1 GbE, 2.5 GbE, and 10 GbE Flexible WAN/LAN ports.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, systems with pfSense Plus software meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
Need help or advice?
Our friendly networking specialists are here to help, give us a call now on +44 (0)1202 444 907.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 4,000,000
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Remote Workers
- Small to Medium-Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium-Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
- Everyone looking for great performance with no fan noise
- Situations where a rack mount system is not an option
- Anyone with High-Speed Gigabit Connections
- Many VPN Connections
pfSense Plus software is a powerful firewall, router, and VPN solution that leverages a number of highly-regarded open-source projects. The software competes effectively with far more expensive, commercial alternatives and is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies all over the world. Leading secure-networking features and capabilities include:
- Ad blocker (pfBlockerNG)
- Captive Portal
- CARP / HA
- DNS Server
- DHCP Server
- HTTP transparent / web / reverse proxy (Squid)
- IP / Country block list (pfBlocker)
- Packet capture / inspection
- Port forwarding
- QOS / rate limiters
- Software load balancer (HA Proxy)
- Traffic monitoring
- Traffic logging, statistics, and graphs
- Traffic shaping
- Website blocker (pfBlocker)
- Learn more about the power of pfSense Plus software
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense Plus software.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Optional wall mount available
- Note: TNote: This system uses the case as a heatsink, please be aware it may feel warm when in use
- Complimentary 24×7 zero-to-ping support from Netgate Global Support
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Automatic Encrypted Configuration Backup Service
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense Plus software:
- Technical assistance is available from Netgate Global Support 24x7x365.
- TAC Lite is included with the purchase of your Netgate appliance.
- Help is available on our community forumhere.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
|CPU||Intel® Atom® C3558 with QAT, 4-core @ 2.2 GHz (Denverton family)|
|CPU Cores||Quad Core|
|Physical Network I/O ports||(2) 10 Gbps SFP+ cage (WAN)|
(2) Auto media detect 1 Gbps (RJ45 copper / SFP fiber) “Combo Port” (WAN)
(4) 2.5 Gbps RJ-45 “direct” (unswitched) ethernet (LAN)
|Storage||16GB eMMC (onboard – soldered)|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 w/o ECC, single channel|
|Physical Expansion Card Slots||2x m.2 (Key-B slot) with dual-SIM (LTE, Wi-Fi, or NVMe) (PCIe, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)|
1x Mini-PCie Slot (Wi-Fi Only)
|Console Port||1 x auto-detect console port: “Cisco pinout” RJ45 + micro-USB (micro-USB cable included with each system)|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 3.0 jacks (USB-A female) (located on Right Side Rear)|
|LED||3 x RGB LED(s) software / bootloader controllable via Microchip MCU|
|Enclosure||Desktop – Aluminum, plastic, and steel enclosure.|
10 x 7.88 x 1.88 inches
254 x 200 x 47.63 mm
|Mounting||Optional wall mount kit|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 5.0A (60W), threaded (locking) barrel connector.|
Specifications (not final):
– UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C7
|Environmental||0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F) – ambient|
|Certifications||FCC (Class B), IEC / CE, CB, UL, RoHS, RCM|