10 GIGABIT ETHERNET CARD QUAD PORT FIBER SFP+ NETWORK INTERFACE CARD INTEL® X710BM2 BASED
This 10 Gigabit Ethernet Quad Port SFP+ Computing PCI Express Network Interface Card offers simple integration into any PCI Express X8 slot to interface with 10Gigabit networks. The performance is optimized so that system I/O is not the bottleneck in high-performance networking applications. Based on the Intel X710 Ethernet controller, the card has a fully integrated Gigabit Ethernet Media Access Control (MAC) and SFI Interface.
In addition to managing MAC and PHY Ethernet layer functions, the controller manages PCI Express packet traffic across its transaction, link, and physical/logical layers. Using hardware acceleration, the controller offloads tasks from the host, such as TCP/UDP/IP checksum calculations and TCP segmentation.
This 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI-Express Network Interface Card is the ideal solution for implementing multiple network segments, mission-critical high-powered networking applications, and environments within high-performance servers.
- Supports Direct Attached Copper cable
- Supports SFP+ approved transceivers
- RoHS compliant
- Support for jumbo frame up to 9.5KB
- Flow control support
- Priority Flow Control (draft IEEE 802.1Qbb)
- Enhanced Transmission Selection (draft IEEE802.1az)
- Statistics management and RMON
- 802.1q VLAN support
- DCB/DCB-X support
- Storage – Enabling competitive performance with native OS intelligent offload solutions, including NAS, iSCSI and FCoE
- PCI Express GEN3 X8 lanes
- Support PCI Express Base Specification 3.0 (8GT/sec)